Scarborough Culture Dept x Just Maired Red T-Shirt
We sat down with mates over the pond via FaceTime and hashed out a piece that means the world to all of us. The Scarborough Culture Dept. T-Shirt was conceived after a business trip led @justmaired to Toronto. During a session of shopping vintage, co-owner and operator, Jared Martin, found a city issued Scarborough uniform t-shirt. All of Rodney lit up the first time we laid eyes on the piece - it's important to recognize where you came from, Scarborough was our set, and we want to help everyone be proud of their humble roots.
- 7.2 oz
- Woven Rodney and Size tag stitched on neckline
- Woven tag stitched on bottom of shirt
- 100% cotton ring-spun cotton
- shoulder-to-shoulder tape and 7/8" seamed collar
- 1" double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
- tubular (d00d)
Read more about the story after the jump.